SISE has a company owned workshop providing round the clock back up support to all ISE equipment.
The workshop is managed by professional management and engineering teams and has skilled manpower consisting of experienced electricians, mechanics, machinists, turners, welders and fitters who use the available welding, lathe & other machines for repair and maintenance.
ISE has a well-equipped store where a large inventory of spare parts and consumables is maintained at all times.
The workshop has Maintenance and Inspection Programs and Procedures in place to reinforce the company’s policy of always providing reliable and safe equipment on a timely basis.
ISE is also proud of having an in-house Trailer Fabrication Unit with skilled manpower, which, besides carrying out routine checks on ISE fleet, also customizes trailers to suit our clients’ need as and when required.
- The company being a good corporate citizen assumes its business and ethical responsibility to create a safe & healthy workplace for its employees and a clean environment. We at SPL are committed to this corporate citizenship goal.
- Keeping in line with the company’s global vision, we shall aspire for continuous improvement in all our activities including Safety, Health & Environment (SHE).
- We shall not merely remain in complain with all applicable laws & requisitions pertaining to SHE, but world strive to go beyond. In order to strengthen the concern and commitment of our employee to wards continuous improvement in SHE aspects, their contribution in this area would be considered as significant factor in their annual performance appraisal.
- We are committed to dovetailing SHE considerations in planning and executive new projects, products and processes and up gradation of existing products and processes.
- We will be willing to share all the information and expertise relating to SHE including our SHE Policy, Objectives and targets with our employees, through training and proactively disseminate the same among all others through PR material.
- Strike to reduce the probability of the accidents which have the potential to cause injury, disablement & lose of life & property.
- Take measure to minimize health impairment of people involved in carrying out the manufacturing activities at different manufacturing locations.
- To minimize degradation of the general environment in & around the location, by controlling probable situations which have the potential to adversely effect the environment.
- To minimize undue wastage of the material resources including water, RM & other solvents required for the manufacturing of the products as well as electrical energy which help in preventing environment pollution.
- To ensure compliance with all SHE related statutory laws, rules & regulations and be a good responsible corporate citizens.
- To educate the employees so that they can be aware of their own safety, health & well being as well as their responsibility towards the environment.
- To train, retrain & thereby motivate the employees so that they are able to identify & eliminate prevailing unsafe practices as well as we able to improve, upgrade & mention their workplace free of unsafe action & condition.